The Best CBD Oil Gel Caps For Anxiety, Stress, And Pain Relief (25mg Of Gold CBD Per Capsule)
If you’re one of the 40 million adults suffering from the symptoms of anxiety, stress and arthritis, our easy-to-swallow CBD gel capsules will relieve your stress, anxiety, and arthritis symptoms!
Derived from organically grown, industrial hemp, our CBD gel capsules contain 25mg of pure gold CBD oil. Gold oil, also known as broad spectrum oil, means the unnecessary plant materials like lipids and waxes have been removed, as well as the small amount of THC present in industrial hemp. What remains is the CBD (cannabidiol) and other synergistic cannabinoids, terpenes, and natural occurring hemp essential oils from the original plant, giving you the best opportunity for the ‘entourage effect’ without the presence of THC.
Our gold oil gel caps absorb in the body better than many other oils. Using maximum bioavailability technology, we formulated our capsules to be water soluble. Water solubility allows for quicker and more effective absorption.
Bioavailability is defined as “the proportion of a drug or other substance which enters the circulation when introduced into the body and so is able to have an active effect”
Research shows that the bioavailability of non-water soluble CBD could be as little as 4%, whereas it’s been said that the bioavailability of water soluble CBD can reach 80%! That’s a huge difference!
CBD Works For Pain, Anxiety, and Stress
There’s a reason that CBD and other cannabinoid treatment products are taking the health and wellness industry by storm – they work!
In a study published by the US National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health, a self-selected sample of 2,409 participants were recruited online and of those, 62% reported using CBD to treat a medical condition, The top three conditions were pain, anxiety and depression. 36% reported that CBD treats their medical condition “very well by itself” and only 4.3% reported “not very well”
CBD Eases Arthritis Pain
A December 2017 study published by The Journal of Pain, investigated CBD’s effect on osteoarthritis pain and joint neuropathy. According to their findings, CBD did in fact help with both as it decreased joint inflammation and served as a protectant to nerves.
The website arthritis.org, posted an article outlining preliminary research suggests that CBD may help with arthritis pain. Granted they are citing animal, and not human studies, they quote Danial Clauw, MD, a professor at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor who stated “A recent trial showed CBD alone was effective [in the treatment of] knee OA, and it appears as though it is very safe,” He went on to say “nearly all potential side effects of cannabinoids are from THC, not CBD.”
Isn’t CBD worth a try? After all, the only thing you stand to lose is pain!
What Do Reputable Media and Medical Outlets Have To Say About CBD For Treatment?
Reputable sites such as, Medical News Today, Pub Med, Leafy.com have all cited numerous studies that show CBD as a viable option to manage mid-high levels of anxiety symptoms ranging from panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) to social phobias, moderate depression and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
So instead of taking western anti-anxiety medicines like sertraline (Zoloft), fluoxetine (Prozac), or one of the many other dangerous anti-anxiety medications with a slew of negative side effects, do yourself a favor and try 13 Pastures Gold Label CBD gel caps first!
Does CBD Have Side Effects?
CBD has relatively minor side effects, which pale in comparison to the many severe side effects of doctor-prescribed medications.
The majority of CBD users will not experience any negative side effects. There are a select few who may experience some nausea, fatigue, or irritability, which in most cases is due to taking too much CBD.
CBD can increase the level of the blood thinner Coumadin in the blood, and can raise levels of certain other medications by the same mechanism that grape fruit juice does.
You may have heard of “grapefruit warnings”. These warnings appear on a number of medications.
The reason for the warning is that grapefruit contains compounds called furanocoumarin that binds with and neutralizes enzymes in the gut (specifically a type called CYP 450), which help break down and eliminate drugs from the body.
CBD is similar to grapefruit in that it also binds to these enzymes, but research suggests that it might even be more potent because it binds in multiple parts of the gut and liver.
Click here to learn more. And consult your doctor for more information.
Homeopathic and natural cure vs. Western medicine and medication
As briefly mentioned, a large majority, if not all, prescribed medications present a whole host of serious negative side effects such as liver damage, headaches, reduced sexual desire, weight gain/loss, heart attack, stroke and many others. What’s more, these medications only suppress the symptoms, rather than the cause.
Whereas taking a homeopathic or natural supplement is based on the belief that the body can heal and cure itself. It has been shown many times that CBD works with our body’s CB1 and CB2 receptors located in our ECS (endo cannabinoid system) to create homeostasis in the cells, thereby fixing a problem rather than tackling the symptom.
Is CBD safe For Kids And Pets?
- Yes! This CBD product is safe and effective for both kids and pets. However, these gel caps are not recommended because 25mg is normally a high dose for both kids and pets.
- Instead, for dogs, we recommend our 13 Pastures dog treats or CBD isolate powder. We always suggest first getting a doctor’s ok before giving CBD to your child or pet.
How much CBD oil should I take for anxiety and pain?
- 25-50mg of CBD seems to be the ‘sweet spot’ for most CBD users. However, determining how much CBD you need depends on a number of factors such as; height, weight, and gender to name a few. We suggest starting out with one capsule in the morning, and if needed, adding a second capsule in the evening.
Do the gel caps contain THC?
- There is no THC present in our gel caps.
How are they made?
- All of our CBD products are derived from organically grown, and CO2 extracted, specially bred industrial hemp with high concentrations of CBD.
Are fillers added?
- By nature CBD is not water-soluble. To make it so, we must add natural fillers.
What is Broad Spectrum CBD
- Broad spectrum CBD simply means that all of the original plant compounds including all cannabinoids, in addition to the CBD cannabinoid, phyto-nutrients, terpenes, flavonoids, etc are present, minus the THC cannabinoid.
Do Doctors Recommend CBD?
- Many doctors do recommend CBD as an alternative, or supplement to existing medications. One particular doctor was quoted above.
Is CBD Legal?
- It’s complicated. CBD was mandated federally legal in December 2018. However, only about 30 states have followed suit. In the states where CBD is still classified as illegal, are still allowing the sale and consumption of CBD.
Natural And Organic Ingredients: CBD Gold Oil, MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil, VEDD (Vitamin D Dimer, Derivative), fatty acids, and natural flavors).